Hike the trails, bike ride, work out in the equipped weight room, fish the creek and 3 acres of fishing ponds (some restrictions apply). Or just relax around the ponds and take in the wilderness settings and mountain views.
- Fishing and boating at Lake Koocanusa or nearby lakes
- Abayance Bay watercraft-rental Lake Koocanusa 406-297-0566
- Wa-SUP Shack Inflatable water crafts & Fat Tire Bikes Rentals 406-360-0946
- Glacier National Park 1 1/2 hrs southeast
- Golf at nearby Golf Course
- Hiking and biking
- Bring your Quads
- In April, Eureka hosts the perennially popular Rendezvous Days. Celebrating the frontier spirit.
- Check Eureka’s calendar for summer activities such as the Amish Auction in June, the Rodeo, the Bull Thing, and the famous Quilt Show.
- Snowmobile the Ten Lakes trails to Therriault Lake. The most amazing snowmobiling trails!
- Cross Country Skiing!