Call for Reservations: (406)889-3141
We’re always busy here at the ranch, so if you get the machine please leave your name and number and we’ll call you back!
Our Montana Family Cabin features:
- Two queen size beds
- Equipped kitchenette with dishes, microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator
- Inside wood stove with firewood
- Electric heat
- Air Conditioning
- Just a few steps to our beautiful pond that has a covered patio with a gas grill, and a small outdoor kitchen.
- Eureka provides a variety of good restaurants and two local grocery stores.
- If internet doesn’t work due to surrounding trees, please feel free to come to our lodge on the first floor. There is a meeting room available.
- The lodge is our home. We live on the 2nd, third and the fourth floor. If interested you are welcome to have a tour of our home with us
- You’re welcome to come up and enjoy the great view and a cup of coffee with Earl in our tower – featuring the ONLY rotating table in Montana (that we know of!)
$135.00 per day or $130.00 per day for 2 or more days….7th day free
$125.00 per day or $100.00 per day for 2 or more days….7th day free
Plus 7% bed tax
- Check in 2pm to 8pm
- Check out is at 11am
Please keep in mind we will charge your credit card for excessive cleaning or any damages.
No cancellations between Memorial Day Weekend and Labor Day Weekend.
If you are looking just to really get away and experience the true Rocky Mountain experience this is your place. The surrounding are pristine and you are away from all the tourist nonsense. The lake and lodge are beautiful and extremely well maintained. I have traveled all over the rocky mountain states and spent literally hundreds of nights in everything from 5 star $700 a night property’s to Comfort Inns. I would highly recommend this for a get away.