Hike the trails, bike ride, work out in the equipped weight room, fish the creek and 3 acres of fishing ponds (some restrictions apply). Or just relax around the ponds and take in the wilderness settings and mountain views.
- Fishing and boating at Lake KooCanusa or nearby lakes
- Golf at nearby Golf couses
- Horseback riding with Wrangler Vickie
- Hiking and biking
- Bring your Quads
- In April, Eureka hosts the perennially popular Rendezvous Days. Celebrating the frontier spirit.
- Check Eureka’s calendar for summer activities such as the Amish Auction in June, the Rodeo, the Bull Thing, and the famous Quilt Show.
- Snowmobile the Ten Lakes trails to Therriault Lake. The most amazing snowmobiling trails!
- Cross Country Skiing!